French Green Clay is by far one of the most majestic, most effective, and most commonly used mineral skin clays around.
French Green Clay is a 100% natural bio-organic material and contains a cornucopia of valuable elements, with several important mineral oxides, magnesium, calcium, potassium, dolomite, silica, manganese, phosporous, silicon, copper, and selenium.
French green clay is beneficial in removing impurities and tightening the pores, toning the skin, exfoliating dead skin cells and reducing inflammation in acne. It can also be used as a full-body treatment to soften dry, rough skin.
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. French Green Clay powder is frequently used in facial mask recipes. French green clay contains the following minerals that help to nourish the skin: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Potassium, Copper, and Selenium. French green clay removes impurities from the skin while it is drying, then shrinks the size of the pores of your face as it dries.
2. French Green Clay powder can be added to cold process soap and melt and pour soap recipes for increased cleansing ability and natural exfoliation. French green clay will produce a natural green color in soap recipes. Add French green clay to cold process soap at light trace. Add French green clay to melt and pour soap while it is melted at the rate of 1-2 Tablespoons per pound of melt and pour soap.
3. French Green Clay powder can be used to make deodorizing feet treatments.
4. French Green Clay powder can be added to mineral baths to help nourish the skin, remove impurities, relieve sunburn, and to aide in the relief of arthritis pain.
5. French Green Clay can be added to your bath bomb recipes and/or scrub recipes.