Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
What You Need To Make DIY Honey Lip Balm
- 1 teaspoon hemp oil
- 4 teaspoons almond oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 10g cocoa butter
- 10g beeswax
- 15g shea butter
- Melt the beeswax, cocoa, and shea butter in a double boiler.
- Add the hemp oil, almond oil, and honey, and stir until it turns into a liquid consistency.
- Add honey to this mixture.
- Blend the ingredients using a milk frother/wisk
- Once it reaches medium-thick consistency, pour the balm into jars to set.